FoLLI Publications on Logic, Language and Information, started in 2005 as a subline of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, is now relaunched as a direct subline of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, with a fresh editorial setup.
The FoLLI Publications on Logic, Language and Information aim to disseminate results of cutting-edge research and tutorial materials at the interfaces of between logic,
linguistics, computer science, and cognitive science. The type of material envisagedby the series includes:
- Conference and workshops proceedings and post-proceedings;
- Research monographs (including book versions of outstanding dissertations);
- Tutorials (textbook-like monographs or collections of lectures);
- State-of-the art surveys;
- Hot topics (introducing emerging themes to a broader community).
For inquiries, book proposals, etc., please contact: